Menkarta does hereby inform potential and current Users of the existence of a personal data file, obtained through Users' use of the Portal for statistical purposes, and which is used for redefining the services offered on the same, for the sending of technical promotional information, and for the maintenance and management of the legal and business relationship, and the provision of services, between Menkarta and the User.
The gathered data are stored in accordance with legally established terms of confidentiality, and security measures are exercised. This data is not be handed over or shared with any companies or or entities, besides the website's legal representative.
The owner and responsible of this website and this data file is Ernesto G. Sinde (hereinafter the web administrator).
Protecting of Personal Data
In fulfillment of that which has been established by Spanish Law 34/2002, relative to "Information Company Services, and E-mail Commerce", in Organic Law 15/1999, dated December 13, concerned with the “Protection of Personal Data, and Data Development Regulations,” Menkarta does hereby make it known that personal data provided through owner and/or user registration forms will be incorporated into a file for automated handling, for the purpose of offering and providing Portal services. As a consequence, it is understood that that express consent shall be granted for the receiving of business communications, through electronic means, in accordance with the strict terms included in the present, and legally binding, terms and conditions.
Also, User shall be able to exercise right of access, cancellation, or correction, by contacting us from http://www.Menkarta.com/contactus.
Use of Personal Information
The transmission of personal data through the use of electronic forms found on this website, or in the case of e-mail messages, assumes that there is express consent on the part of the sender for the automated handling of data that is included as part of the indicated means of communication, and in relation to products and services offered by Menkarta website, as well as in relation to the sending of e-maill communications that contain information relative to said website and its business initiatives.
The User, by marking acceptance of the terms and conditions in the pertinent boxes, which are enabled for that effect on the forms that are found on the Portal, does thereby give consent to have his/her personal data utilized for the purposes indicated on said forms. Consequently, this information will be used for:
- Management of registration on the Portal, and the upkeep and development of the relationship that he/she maintains in relation Menkarta, as a registered User
- Posting of User opinions, images, and videos;
- Development of contact tools for the sending of business information to Users' contact addresses, in those cases where they provided us with their personal data.
Also, the User, by accepting the terms and condition by marking the boxes on the forms on the Portal, which are enabled for that effect, will be consenting to the use of his/her personal data so that Menkarta will be able to send him/her business communications (by any method, including e-mails, SMS, etc.).
Menkarta User Designation
Based on his/her navigation around the portal, and his/her use of the same, such person will be designated as a User of the Portal (hereinafter referred to as “User”). Such designation implies that the same accept all the terms and conditions for the use of the website, as put forth in this Legal Notice.
The provision of services, by the Portal, istime- limited, based on the exactly when the User links to said Portal.
The User should carefully read the Legal Notice every time that he/she is about to use the Portal, since it, and the terms and conditions included thereon, could undergo changes, at any time.
Some of the Portal services that Users can access might be subject to specific terms and conditions that substitute for, are a completion of, and/or which modify the Legal Notice. The User shall always be under the obligation of accepting said modifications.
The User must confirm that he/she is of legal age, and that he/she has the legal capacity to commit to and assume the Legal Notice's Terms and Conditions, as detailed herein.
General Rules of Use
The User is obligated to utilize the web page in a diligent, correct, and respectful manner, especially when posting opinions, comments, or photographic (“images”) or audiovisual (“videos”) works, on the different pages that allow for the same.
Likewise, he/she is obligated, by way of example, to refrain from posting images, making comments, or carrying out activities that are:
- Defamatory, inexact, false, abusive, libelous, obscene, irreverent, offensive, insulting, tacitly or expressly sexual, threatening, harassing, racist, sexist, or otherwise discriminatory, for any reason, and which are an assault on morality, the public order, a person's fundamental rights, public liberties, a person's honor, or which are intimidating, images of third parties, and, in general, any activities which run counter to the rules in force, and/or illegal actions or infractions against the rights of third parties (for example, infringements against industrial and intellectual property rights, and privacy and public rights)
- “SPAM” messages, for the purpose of carrying out business, unsolicited chain mail, or mass mailings that are fraudulent, meant to deceive, or which promote illegal activities, or vulgar, threatening, obscene, defamatory, or libelous behavior
Or which provide practical information about how to carry out illegal activities:
- Involve any business activity, sales, or advertising where there is no monetary compensation
- Involves personal data related to third parties, which require consent of the owner or holder of the rights. The User will have to respond, before Menkarta, or whatever third party, regarding any damages that might come about as a result of the unfulfillment of his/her legal obligation.
The Portal allows the publication of both positive and negative opinions. It does not intercede in the opinions and Images posted by Users.
However, the Portal will not post, or will eliminate those opinions and Images that do not comply with the previously stated terms and conditions.
Menkarta shall not be responsible for, nor will it guarantee, the veracity or accuracy of the opinions and Images that Users might publish on its Portal.
Menkarta shall respond to those cases where the damages that a User might suffer are a consequence of the use of its Portal, only when said damages are attributable to a fraudulent act by the company.
The User does hereby acknowledge and accept that his/her use of the Portal, especially as it pertains to the posting of opinions and Images, as well as to the provision of services that are offered, shall be totally carried out at his/her own risk, and that he/he is solely responsible for how he uses the same.
Menkarta shall not be deemed responsible for the veracity, accuracy, appropriateness, suitability, thoroughness, or timeliness of the information that is provided through its Portal, nor for decisions made on the basis of said information, or for any damages that information might cause..
This document was last updated on January 2016.